N. D. Eryou, PhD, PE was founded in 1987 in New York and became deeply involved in designing aviation, truck and automobile and marina fueling systems in New York City and Long Island with extensive experience at local airports including JFK, LGA, EWR plus Teterboro, Republic and Long Island MacArthur Airports.
Over the years we became involved in the design of CNG fueling systems, emergency generator fueling systems, waste transfer systems, waste oil and waste vegtable oil (yellow and brown grease) recycling facilities and military vehicle (wheeled and tracked) fueling systems, helicopter and cargo aircraft fueling systems.
The firm has designed and supervised the construction of over sixty aviation fueling systems for military, commercial aviation and Fixed Base Operators (FBO) in twenty six states and three licenses where it holds professional engineering licenses.
Along the way we have developed skills in the following areas:
- Design and permitting of tenant with airport agencies, including the Port Authority of NY & NJ, NYSDOT Department of Aviation, Miami Dade Aviation Department, Broward County Aviation Department and numerous other airports across the country.
- Airport deicing/stormwater processing systems with on site discharge.
- Tank anchorage for seismic and wind loads for above ground shop and field fabricated tanks and equipment.
- Site development, grading plans, stormwater management systems, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and Spill Prevention, Containment and Countermeasure Plans.
- Construction phase management and site inspection services.
- Design and permitting of storm surge protection systems.
- Ship fueling and bulk cargo loading systems.
In 2004 we decentralized and our team is now situated in Florida, Arizona, Utah, New York and New Jersey, with close collaboration made easy by the rapid adoption of web conferencing plus wider electronic acceptance of computer generated documents (including drawings) as .pdf files by clients and eventually by all permitting agencies. Having members in these locations makes it easy to quickly access job sites anywhere in the US.